OMG : heartbreak quotes !

hye sumeeeee~
harini..(mlm ni)
aq na share ngan kengkorang yg tgh ushar2 blog aq ni 
pasal....
heartbreak quotes.. OMG !!!
actually ade jugak la yg kene mengena ngan aq en..
ok aq mls na membebel banyak2..
ta de mood..
klu rase2 na copy 2..
silakan :3


• I think its time I let you go... and that is hard to do because part of me will be in love with you for the rest of my life.

• Sometimes it's better to be alone. No one can hurt you that way.

• No one can promise they'll never hurt you because at one time or another, it will happen. The real promise is if the time you spend together will be worth the pain in the end.

• Frustrated because I can't tell if it's real. Mad because I don't know how you feel. Upset because we can't make it right. Sad because I need you day and night. Angry because you won't take my hand. Aggravated because you don't understand. Disappointed because we can't be together, but still I'll love you forever.

• Maybe they are right. Maybe I did get my hopes up too high. Maybe I was in over my head. Maybe I am the stupid one for ever thinking that you loved me, but maybe, just maybe, I am tired of being alone.

• I don't know which is worse, being the one with the broken heart or being the person that breaks the hearts.

• Today was just one of those days where everything I did reminded me of you and every song I heard somehow related to you. I hate days like today, because they remind me of the one thing I dont have.

• I've been laying here all night, listening to the rain. Talking to my heart and trying to explain. Why sometimes I catch myself wondering what might have been. Yes I do think about you, every now and then.

• In this weird twisted way, I know you miss me liking you, not because I want to believe it's true, but because you'll never find a girl that can put up with you like I did; you'll never find a girl who will care as much as I did, because no one will waste all there love on someone like you, like I did.

• A sad thing in life is when you meet someone who means a lot to you, only to find out in the end that it was never meant to be and you just have to let go.

• It's like once you've been hurt, you're so scared to get attached again. you have this fear that every person you start to fall for, is just going to break your heart again.

• If you don't love me at my worst then you don't deserve me at my best.

• If your gonna make me cry, at least be there to wipe away the tears.

• I sit here and think about everything that happened this past week and not a single tear runs down my cheek. Maybe its because I'm too hurt to cry, or maybe I'm just to mad at you.

• And even though you lied, and even though you pretended to care I can't seem to get you out of my mind and even though it seems like I should be over you, with every tear that falls, it reminds me of how much I am still in love with you.

• I've been through this pain before I've even cried these tears before but to get you back, I'd go through so much more.

• I'm going to smile like nothings wrong, talk like everythings perfect, act like its just a dream and pretend that he's not hurting me.

• The truth of the matter is, I still have feelings for you. And no matter how many times I tell myself that I'm better off with out you, a part of me just won't let go.

• I know I made a lot of stupid mistakes in my life, but the worst one was thinking the person who hurt me the most wouldn't hurt me again.

• I'm scared to fall in love, scared to fall fast, because every time I fall in love, it never seems to last.

• You never know what you have until you lose it, and once you lose it, you can never get it back.

• You're the one who broke my heart, you're the reason my world fell apart, you're the one who made me cry, yet I'm still in love with you and I don't know why.

• Wanting him is hard to forget, loving him is hard to regret, losing him is hard to accept, but even with all the hurt I've felt, letting go is the most painful yet.

• You always say you hate to see me hurt, and you hate to see me cry. So all those times that you hurt me, did you close your eyes?

#thats all for today =) papai ^^

No comments: